IART’s mission is to teach globally, certify professionals in prolotherapy and other regenerative medicine treatments and to share innovative techniques to treat chronic pain and relieve suffering. IART membership is open to all medical professionals interested in using prolotherapy and other regenerative therapies as a treatment for chronic pain. Membership categories exist for individuals and organizations at all levels of practice and experience.
We are certain your membership in IART will provide a unique and valuable experience. The Association is built on an inclusive membership model that encourages communication and collaboration, and all education and training will be based on the Procedure Guidelines developed by the HHP Foundation. Specific member benefits include:
- Educational trainings and materials in prolotherapy and other regenerative therapies;
- Mentorship and networking opportunities for medical professionals;
- Promotion of trained practitioners of prolotherapy and other regenerative therapies;
- Regular distribution of news and information on regenerative therapies; and
- Advocacy for the increased availability of regenerative therapies.
And interested champions of Regenerative Therapy are also invited to show their support by joining IART as a Founding Member. Your membership will help support the launch of IART by sharing your interest and expertise in prolotherapy and other regenerative therapies. All Founding Members will:
- Receive a complementary 3-year membership;
- Be recognized in IART publications and events; and
- Be invited to a Founding Members reception at the annual conference.